A key component in project delivery success is effective use of project resources and time. This is achieved by the early development and progressive updating of the project schedule. The schedule then becomes a view to the future.
E3 Advisory schedule experts possess extensive hands-on experience allowing the application of logical and reasoned questioning together with practical knowhow during schedule development and ongoing management. We are able to draw on knowledge from delivery personnel such as project directors, risk analysts and contracts managers, all of whom have extensive infrastructure experience.
We identify key scoping, constructability, interfacing and activity interrelationship issues, making schedules as robust as possible. We establish processes for the early identification and management of issues that typically become evident later in the project lifecycle.
Our capabilities include:
- Concept schedule development
- Constructability reviews and execution planning assessment
- Qualitative and quantitative schedule risk analysis
- Schedule work breakdown structure and contract packaging development
- Schedule change management, maintenance and reporting
- Earned value and other schedule performance analysis
- Project controls systems, reporting and forecasting
- Forensic schedule analysis