Strategy, Portfolio and Policy Advice
E3 Advisory provides strategic advice to clients seeking to improve the quality of oversight and the effectiveness of decision-making for major capital investments.
We assist clients to effectively prioritise and optimise their investments so their capital allocation aligns with the organisation’s strategic objectives.
We work with clients at the earliest stages of their capital planning processes to perform strategic assessments of how their strategy, policy and governance settings should be structured to effectively manage the future delivery of their capital portfolios.
Our capabilities include:
- Investor project prioritisation
- Investor capital allocation support
- Project (Business Case) budgets from the investor perspective
- Investment gateway assurance reviews
- Value for money assessments
- Portfolio evaluation (against best practice) and management
- Program and project governance
- Project and funding due diligence
E3 Advisory also assists government clients to develop effective policy responses to issues identified during the delivery of existing capital programs. For example, E3 Advisory personnel led the development of several leading practice guidelines that currently apply across State and Commonwealth Government delivery agencies, including a suite of investor focussed National Guidelines for Infrastructure and Building projects.