E3 Advisory is a select group of professionals with strong technical skills, commercial acumen and ‘first-hand’ knowledge of project development and delivery. They also bring a deep understanding of contracts accompanied by appreciation of broader business and government context.
The deep expertise of the E3 Advisory team provides our clients with confidence that solutions to their problems will be effective and contribute to successful project outcomes. Our broad experience extends across the asset lifecycle ensuring our advice comes with a genuine understanding of the challenges faced by the owners, operators and developers of complex infrastructure projects.
E3 Advisory professionals have led, managed and advised on the development and delivery of major government and private projects across:
- Transport (road, rail, ports, airports)
- Water and wastewater
- Mining and resources
- Building and construction
- Investors – government treasuries, government infrastructure advisors, private investors
- Client-side organisations – government planning agencies, government delivery agencies, government asset operating agencies, private asset managers, private developers
- Contractors – head contractors, subcontractors
- Legal organisations – law firms, government legal counsel, private organisation legal counsel