Contract Dispute and Expert Witness
The depth and hands-on experience of our senior staff, combined with the rigorous forensics assessment and logical and reasoned questioning of the issues in dispute, ideally positions E3 Advisory to provide expert opinion and advice on contractual disputes.
Our clients include lawyers, government agencies, private project owners, contractors and sub-contractors and consultants. We provide these services across the full range of infrastructure projects, from economic to social infrastructure, as well as commercial building projects and resource projects.
Expertise includes quantum (cost), time, constructability and defects analysis and includes assessment of variations, delay, prolongation, disruption and acceleration. Our expert advice is based on the relevant contract terms and the factual circumstances of the case rather than relying on the application of formulaic methods.
E3 Advisory’s services on these matters include expert advice, expert witness and preparation of expert reports across a range of dispute forums including dispute avoidance boards, adjudication, mediation, expert determination and more adversarial forums such as arbitration and litigation.
Our capabilities include:
- Dispute avoidance strategy and facilitation
- Dispute resolution negotiation
- Quantum claims – preparation and review
- Delay claims – preparation and review
- Constructability and other claims – preparation and review
- Forensic schedule and cost analysis
- Commercial strategies
- Negotiation strategy, leadership and support
- Expert advice
- Preparation of expert reports
- Provision of evidence in mediation, arbitration and litigation