Project Delivery Support
Project leaders understand that even the best developed plans are likely to require change. Considered advice to support client decision making in the face of these changes, is essential to success.
E3 Advisory provides a wealth of delivery experience at senior levels with the empathy for the enormous challenges projects can face, even those that start with a well considered plan. Our project delivery Principals are former project leaders themselves, having held senior management positions with owners, contractors and designers. They possess extensive experience leading the delivery of complex infrastructure projects.
Our Advisors and Senior Advisors have also worked with contractors and owners in delivering complex infrastructure.
E3 Advisory’s project delivery support can be provided in various ways: as a standalone project delivery team, or more commonly, as part of an integrated client/advisor delivery team. Our advice can be provided on an ongoing basis, providing continuity of knowledge throughout the delivery of the project, or can be retained to address specific project needs.
Our capabilities include:
- Owner program/project leadership
- Project governance and reporting
- Contract management and administration
- Commercial advice
- Project planning, scheduling and controls, including earned value methodology and trend analysis
- Independent project progress review and forecasting
- Constructability advice
- Design management
- Value management
- Stakeholder management
- Change management
- Project management office (PMO) establishment
- Client representative and superintendent roles
- Project and process health checks
- Distressed project control and recovery
- Operational readiness and project completion management