The identification and measurement of risk is a well-studied subject. However, effective planning and management of risk in real-life application to projects requires expertise from those who have been at the coal-face, responsible for mitigating risks, and leading recovery when risks eventuate.
E3 Advisory’s senior people have led and managed high-risk infrastructure projects from definition to operation. The skills and experience gained enable us to help our clients identify, understand and manage risks while also identifying project opportunities. We are experienced in qualitative and quantitative risk management across programs, asset portfolios and projects.
E3 Advisory personnel were some of the first in the industry to apply probabilistic risk modelling in estimating and scheduling to assist clients with the improving understanding of forecast outcomes.
We help clients operationalise risk management in project teams – building a culture of effective risk and opportunity management.
Our capabilities include:
- Risk environment and context establishment
- Risk management framework
- Risk criteria matrix development
- Risks and opportunities workshop facilitation
- Qualitative and quantitative risk analysis (including Monte Carlo simulation)
- Enterprise risk management
- Risk management training
- Risk register development and management
- Risk control and treatment
- Probabilistic cash flow modelling
- Schedule risk analysis
- Control effectiveness reviews
- Contingency management